- 401,322 hits
Search: Basic, but Complete
The World Looks In (Hi Mom!)
The Most Recent Posts
- Help Me to Understand My Pain
- A Case of Exceptional Goodness
- Computers in Alaska
- 400 Thousand+ Views!
- Living Like Jesus, Here and Now
- Discouragement Leads to Diversion
- Fun With Psychiatric Drugs
- Life in the Pit
- The Toughness of Prayer
- Things That Took Me 50 Years to Learn, by Dave Barry
- 11 Warning Signs of Depression
- Eldership is the Backbone of Any Church
- Letters From Fawn Creek
- Instant Breakfast
- He Certainly Does Answer
- “Without Your Wound, Where Would Your Power Be?”
- God’s Secrets Revealed to Us
- Are You Sick Enough Yet?
- Here I Am, Once Again… And Also Again
- On a Wing and a Prayer
- Broken Dreams, On a Friend’s Suicide
- Jesus Actively Helps Me
- Barrels of Monkeys
- Food Bank Epiphanies
a.k.a. "The Chief of Sinners"
I truly love Jesus, who saved me from self destruction. I am His, and had enough of lesser things. I still have many deep issues, but these only enhance His love for me. I serve Him best, when I serve my brothers and sisters. I love His Church.
Blogs I Read Irregularly…
Monthly Archives: May 2010
How is it that we put man on the moon before we figured out it would be a good idea to put wheels on luggage? If I raise the volume on my radio, does it use more electricity? If Sunday … Continue reading
Here we go again, its Sunday and here are my picks of pics. Some are a little different, but I got over it.
Why do you stare from without at the very small particle that is in your brother’s eye but do not become aware of and consider the beam of timber that is in your own eye? Matthew 7, Amplified Bible … Continue reading
GOD, grant me the Serenity to accept the things I cannot change Courage to change the things I can and the Wisdom to know the difference. Living ONE DAY AT A TIME; Enjoying one moment at a time; Accepting hardship … Continue reading