- 401,203 hits
Search: Basic, but Complete
The World Looks In (Hi Mom!)
The Most Recent Posts
- A Case of Exceptional Goodness
- Computers in Alaska
- 400 Thousand+ Views!
- Living Like Jesus, Here and Now
- Discouragement Leads to Diversion
- Fun With Psychiatric Drugs
- Life in the Pit
- The Toughness of Prayer
- Things That Took Me 50 Years to Learn, by Dave Barry
- 11 Warning Signs of Depression
- Eldership is the Backbone of Any Church
- Letters From Fawn Creek
- Instant Breakfast
- He Certainly Does Answer
- “Without Your Wound, Where Would Your Power Be?”
- God’s Secrets Revealed to Us
- Are You Sick Enough Yet?
- Here I Am, Once Again… And Also Again
- On a Wing and a Prayer
- Broken Dreams, On a Friend’s Suicide
- Jesus Actively Helps Me
- Barrels of Monkeys
- Food Bank Epiphanies
- Martyrs in America? Maybe
a.k.a. "The Chief of Sinners"
I truly love Jesus, who saved me from self destruction. I am His, and had enough of lesser things. I still have many deep issues, but these only enhance His love for me. I serve Him best, when I serve my brothers and sisters. I love His Church.
Blogs I Read Irregularly…
Category Archives: Serving Mentally Ill Christians
Brokenbelievers.com has hit a landmark. I want to encourage all those who visited, prayed, and corrected this ministry over our existence. You are loved! Kyrie eleison, Pastor Bryan Lowe
“And as we live in God, our love grows more perfect. So we will not be afraid on the day of judgment, but we can face him with confidence because we live like Jesus here in this world.” I John … Continue reading
But Jesus spoke to them at once. “Don’t be afraid,” he said. “Take courage. I am here!” Matthew 14:27, NLT In this moment of history there are more Christians discouraged than ever. We seem to doubt the very precious promises found in the … Continue reading
A fun look at the meds we take, and their place in our lives. Nothing but fun here, folks!