- 401,730 hits
Search: Basic, but Complete
The World Looks In (Hi Mom!)
The Most Recent Posts
- My Depression is a Ugly and Nasty Witch
- Help Me to Understand My Pain
- A Case of Exceptional Goodness
- Computers in Alaska
- 400 Thousand+ Views!
- Living Like Jesus, Here and Now
- Discouragement Leads to Diversion
- Fun With Psychiatric Drugs
- Life in the Pit
- The Toughness of Prayer
- Things That Took Me 50 Years to Learn, by Dave Barry
- 11 Warning Signs of Depression
- Eldership is the Backbone of Any Church
- Letters From Fawn Creek
- Instant Breakfast
- He Certainly Does Answer
- “Without Your Wound, Where Would Your Power Be?”
- God’s Secrets Revealed to Us
- Are You Sick Enough Yet?
- Here I Am, Once Again… And Also Again
- On a Wing and a Prayer
- Broken Dreams, On a Friend’s Suicide
- Jesus Actively Helps Me
- Barrels of Monkeys
a.k.a. "The Chief of Sinners"
I truly love Jesus, who saved me from self destruction. I am His, and had enough of lesser things. I still have many deep issues, but these only enhance His love for me. I serve Him best, when I serve my brothers and sisters. I love His Church.
Blogs I Read Irregularly…
Tag Archives: Psychiatric hospital
I have learned over the last few years of having definite “blind-spots” that have shaped my mental illness. These are things that I can never grasp, and my attempts at grasping on to it are like holding on to mercury. It simply can … Continue reading