This is a list of books that I can recommend to people who have a need, or just want to be informed. The majority of these on the list are for Christians who have a mental illness.
- Grace for the Afflicted- Matthew S. Stanford, PHD*
- Manic, A Memoir- Terri Cheney
- Exuberance, The Passion for Life- Kay Redfield Jamison
- When the Darkness Will Not Lift- John Piper*
- Darkness is My Only Companion- Kathryn Greene-McCreight*
- The Noonday Demon- Andrew Solomon
*denotes Christian emphasis
All of these books can be ordered online at www.amazon.com.