– Back Up My Hard Drive? How do I Put it in Reverse? . . . )
– I just got lost in thought. It was unfamiliar territory.
– Everyone has a photographic memory. Some just don’t have film.
– When the chips are down, the buffalo is empty.
– Seen it all, done it all, can’t remember most of it.
– Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don’t.
– I feel like I’m diagonally parked in a parallel universe.
– He’s not dead. He’s electroencephalographically challenged.
– You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will
be misquoted, then used against you.
– Honk if you love peace and quiet.
– Pardon my driving, I am reloading.
– Despite the cost of living, it remains very popular.
– Nothing is fool-proof to a sufficiently talented fool.
– Diplomacy is saying “nice doggy” until you find a rock.
– A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.
– Save the whales. Collect the whole set.
– Atheism is a non-prophet organization.
– On the other hand, you have different fingers.
– Change is inevitable. Except from a vending machine.