- We are all sinners.
- We are all in spiritual bondage.
- We are all separated from God.
- Knowledge of sin comes from the Law of God.
- God, in his justice, must punish sinners.
- We cannot save ourselves in any way.
II. Jesus saves us by grace through faith.
- Jesus suffered and died for sinners.
- People from every generation have accepted what Jesus has done simply by faith in Him.
- He is the son of God, who rose from the dead after being crucified for our sins.
III. The Lord is calling to sinners like us.
- He came for the lowest and least. And for the wealthy who are discouraged.
IV. We are saved to serve joyfully the Lord, our Savior.
- This is really what our life is too be all about.
Two Simple Verses
16″God loved the people of this world so much that he gave his only Son, so that everyone who has faith in him will have eternal life and never really die.”
8″You were saved by faith in God, who treats us much better than we deserve. This is God’s gift to you, and not anything you have done on your own. 9It isn’t something you have earned, so there is nothing you can brag about.”